This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Tiny Mountain Cur Mix Hopkinton, MA
- Brown / Chocolate, Golden
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Prefers a home without
- Other dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Her foster says, "Tiny is probably the best & easiest dog I've fostered thus far. She's extremely intelligent and is self taught. I really didn't have to do anything except feed her & love her. She house broke herself, (all I did was put down the pee pads), and she knew to go there, or she would go to the door. She never had an accident in the house. She also taught herself to use the doggie door. I didn't even have to show it to her. Tiny is pretty predictable. She has a routine, sleeps through the night, goes out to potty, snoops around the yard, then snoozes in the doggie bed outside if the sun is shining. I have heated doggie beds with a canopy outside, so even if it's cold, she prefers to be in the heated bed outside. She's not needy and doesn't require a lot of attention, not a loner, but does love people, kisses and belly rubs."
Adopters should be home for the majority of the day (including post-pandemic) and have a positive reinforcement trainer picked out to enroll their dog with. Force-free training classes/sessions are required for all adopted dogs in order to set them and their new families up for success. Adopters should be prepared to continue their dog's socialization and experiences with new people, places, and things, as well as expect to help them fine tune any previous training.
She is available for adoption with an approved adopter in Hopkinton by appointment. Please fill out an application at www.browndogcoalition.com/adoption as a first step.
- Please thoughtfully discuss with your entire household the physical, financial, and emotional responsibilities of a puppy/dog BEFORE applying to adopt.
- Our adoption process has been adapted for social distancing and the majority of our dogs are unavailable for meet and greets at this time. Please fill out an application, and we will explain that dog's process as needed.
- Puppies/dogs may not be given as gifts or surprises.
- More information about our adoption process, application and adoption fee can be found at browndogcoalition.com
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Mountain Cur