This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Tamale French Bulldog Athens, OH
- Golden, Red / Chestnut / Orange
- Friendly, Playful, Brave, Independent, Funny
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.
- Good in a home with
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Age: 6+, though my friends at Bella Run believe I look a bit older
Breed: French Bulldog
Energy Level: high, though my BOAS does not allow me to exercise like I need to. I will likely need surgery to breathe better so I do not turn purple and pass out when I run.
Good with other dogs: we have not dog tested her yet
Good with cats: we have not cat tested her yet
Good with other animals: we have not tested her with other animals yet
Homes with children considered: she is very outgoing so we think a home with kids would be fine, though she is a small dog so responsible and respectful/gentle kids only, please
Special needs: she has pretty severe BOAS
Medications: She is currently on antibiotics
My Past: I was an Amish breeder dog and they surrendered me when I had a pyometra. Thankfully I made it to the vet in time and they were able to remove my pus filled uterus before it exploded and killed me. Now I am living the life at Bella Run Equine, and they tell me that I will probably need another surgery to correct my breathing. They called me an "expensive rehab"... I don't know what those words mean, but I know I am excited to see them alll the time though!
Likes: attnetion, love, snacks
Dislikes: being alone
My ideal home: would be a family that is aware of french bulldogs needs and health concerns so I can stay happy well into my golden years!
How to Adopt from Bella Run Equine:
1. Reach out to us with a brief paragraph about you and what you are looking for in a dog. If you are interested in a particular dog, let us know that.
2. We will then send you an adoption application to fill out (this takes 5 minutes for most people).
3. The thing that slows us down when approving people is obtaining their vet reference. If you call your vet and have them email a recommendation to us at email@example.com, it speeds up the process so much. A good vet recommendation will include your current pets on file, their vaccination status, and whether you provide recommended vet care to your animals.
4. Once you are approved, we will contact you to set up a meet and greet. This means that you will need to drive to us with your children and current dogs to meet the potential adoptable dog.
5. Since you are already pre-approved at this point, you can choose to take the dog home with you that day if you wish (and if we determine that it is a good fit, we reserve the right to deny any adoption at any time based on suitability)
*The best way to contact us is to text us at 740-707-0793 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the dog’s name in the subject line.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- French Bulldog