This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Stone Pit Bull Terrier Mix Briarcliff Manor, NY
- Brindle , White / Cream
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Prefers a home without
• He is just under 2 years old
• He had a rough start in life; he came to us when our Humane Law Enforcement unit removed him from a lousy situation
• Because of his past, Stone needs to understand he can trust you before he unleashes all his love on you! Though he's initially reserved, once you're his friend, you're his *best* friend
• He'd love a quiet home with patient people who can help him continue to come out of his shell
• Stone is not a good fit for a home with cats
Reminder: Stone is currently in a foster home while he looks for his forever home, so please e-mail email@example.com to set up a time to meet him.
Due to Covid-19 the SPCA is allowing adoptions by appointment only. If you’d like to discuss an animal and/or set up a meet and greet please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your competed application and a copy of your driver’s license or a government issued ID. Please allow up to 72 hours for a response! Thank you for your understanding!
Prior to COVID-19, all animals were spayed/neutered prior to adoption. However, if we are unable to alter your newly adopted pet due to social distancing restrictions, an appointment will be scheduled with our veterinary clinic post-adoption to have this procedure done within 4 months of your adoption date. The cost of the spay/neuter is included in the adoption fee so there is no additional expense for this service. A $100 refundable spay/neuter deposit will be required for unaltered pets at the time of adoption. Adoptions fees can be found below.
Adults dogs over 1 year of age: $225-$375
All Puppies: $375
Seniors and Lonely Hearts Club members: $85
Please visit: http://www.spca914.org/adoptanimal.htm to read our Adoption Policy and Procedures in full.
Feel free to e-mail email@example.com or call (914) 941-2896 ext. 11 with any questions or for more details on the dog(s) in which you are interested.
NYS Registration # RR056
Ask About Stone
- Pit Bull Terrier
SPCA of Westchester