This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Hello, my name is Sal! I ended up as a young pup at animal control, but – luckily, Mostly Mutts came for me and – with my tongue stuck out, I jumped in the van and started on the journey to my new life! I am being well cared for as I wait for my new family to find me!
• OTHER DOGS/CATS/KIDS: I liked the dogs I met at Mostly Mutts, so if you have a nice doggie that would like a big puppy friend, let’s meet! / I was WAY too interested in the cats I saw at the shelter, so no kitty cats please. / I met a nice 10-year-old girl at Mostly Mutts and enjoyed playing with her. If you have kids around that age, let’s meet!
• PERSONALITY/ENERGY LEVEL: I am a super friendly young guy with a fun and enthusiastic personality. I have lots of typical puppy energy, and the volunteers sum up my demeanor as a pup who will be ‘loads of fun’ for my new family. I am playful and sweet – just a great combo for your new best friend! / My energy level is 6-8, so I’ll need regular exercise!
• SKILLS/CRATE/POTTY: I’m looking for a family that will teach me everything I need to know to grow up and become a wonderful adult dog. I recently became a student in the Mostly Mutts University training program, where I am learning lots of great doggie commands with my trainer. I have already mastered the ‘sit’ and ‘stay’ commands and look forward to learning even more. Check back soon to see my progress. / My crate manners are good at Mostly Mutts. / I’ve had very few accidents on the shelter schedule, so just continue to be consistent with me on a good schedule, and I think I’ll do very well.
• LIKES/DISLIKES: I love to play and am especially fond of tennis balls. All toys are great fun, and I can entertain myself (and you) with them for some great play sessions. I’m learning my leash manners (typical puppy jumping and pulling), but – once I have those mastered, I bet we will be great walking or hiking buddies. / I can’t think of things I don’t like yet, but I’m sure I wouldn’t like it if I didn’t get enough love, attention, exercise and training.
• MEDICAL: I'm current on vaccinations, micro-chipped and neutered.
If you’re ready for the fun and excitement of having a young pup as well as the training commitment, then let’s meet! My adoption fee is $299.00, and I’m located in Kennesaw, Ga.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Labrador Retriever