This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Rosie Boxer Mix Cincinnati, OH
- Black, White / Cream
- Quiet, Gentle, Couch potato, Friendly
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Rosie is about 7 years old and truly the sweetest and most gentle girl.
Rosie was found in deplorable living conditions in Kentucky. She was terribly thin and covered in mange. Our friends at Love of Paws took her in and nursed her back to health.
Despite her tough past, Rosie is as sweet and gentle as can be. She loves everyone that she meets and enjoys getting pets from all the volunteers at the shelter! Her favorite things are chewing on bones, laying in the sun, and going for walks! Rosie does not need to burn off much energy as she's already a pretty chill girl. For this reason, we do not think Rosie necessarily needs a fence, but it might be a nice bonus for her sunbathing needs!
Rosie is looking for a home to give her lots of snuggles and cozy places to nap! If you're looking for a quiet and calm companion, then Rosie is your girl!
Please check back for updates as we get to know Rosie better.
Visit STAF.org for more information on our adoption process and our adoption application.
*** Email adoptadog@STAF.org for next steps! ***
• All of our animals are spayed/neutered and current on shots.
• We do not do same-day adoptions. You will be asked to return for at least one follow-up visit, then take the dog home for a trial period before officially adopting.
• You must be 21 years or older to adopt from STAF.
• We require a 4-foot-tall physical fence for homes with children under the age of 11. We also may require a physical fence for specific dogs on a case-by-case basis, depending on each dog’s behavior and exercise needs.
• Due in part to increasing coyote activity/incidents in the area and the difficulty of predicting how a dog will respond to invisible fence training, we can not adopt to homes with invisible fences.
• We do request vet and personal references.
• We can facilitate adoptions within a 30-mile radius of our Cincinnati-based shelter.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…