This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- sweet, friendly, loving, playful, energetic, knows commands
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Roscoe is a 5 month old Lab/Boxer mix. His current owners got him when he was 9 weeks old from a listing on an internet site. They got his DNA tested through Wisdom Panel and can provide more detailed information about his breed upon request. They have cared for him for almost 3 months.
He is a healthy big boy weighing almost 70 pounds and current on his vaccines.
He is very sweet and just likes to be around his people.
He has a ton of energy and is a super chewer. He needs lots of exercise.
He is house trained and knows basic commands like sit, give paw, he fetches and drops and lies down. He is smart and learns fast. He is not leash trained yet and will pull hard so needs to work on that.
He is friendly with strangers but gets overly excited and jumpy.
He has behaved well around small dogs but has not met any large doggies his size.
His current owner is trying to find a new home for him because she is inexperienced and simply cannot control a puppy of his size around her 3 year old.
Roscoe just wants to play all the time but he is pretty large so he accidentally runs the toddler over and knocks him down. Roscoe would be better in a home with older kids or just adults so he can move freely around without having to be confined to a specific room or separated from little kids.
His owner feels that, with an experienced dog owner who is familiar with large breeds and can provide him some formal training, Roscoe will be a great dog!
Adoption donation $150.
Please note that we do not ship animals. We also require a home visit before finalizing any adoptions so preference is given to applicants within a 90 mile range. You will be required to come to High Point, NC to meet/pick up your new pet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.lovingpetinnadoptions.org
2. Click on the "Adoption Application" link on the left side of the page.
3. The application will open as a PDF and you should have the ability to fill it in from that page. Be sure to complete all fields.
4. Save the application to your computer, then attach in an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Someone will review your application as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours, and will be in touch with next steps.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…