This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Roger Miniature Pinscher Rochester, MN
- Brown / Chocolate
- Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Playful, Smart, Curious, Funny, Athletic, Couch potato, Loves Kisses
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
He is a typical Min Pin, very energetic and is still learning how to walk patiently on a leash. He has been potty trained and will let you know when he needs to go outside by going to the door. He is new at being potty trained so please be patient with him, he will be a pro in no time.
He is very food motivated and it would be best that no food is left unattended where he can get to it as Roger will be certain to grab it! He is learning to wait his turn for treats in a multiple dog household, but once in a while he will need to be reminded to wait his turn.
He loves to sleep in bed right next to his human as he is comforted by their warmth as he is a slender little guy with almost no fur.
He loves to cuddle after walks and before bed as well. He loves kisses and closeness so be ready for some love.
Roger has been completely vetted and is ready to be adopted. His adoption fee is $350 + MN sales tax.
- You must fill out an adoption application before you are allowed to meet the animal. Please complete the adoption application located on our website: https://smalldogsminnesota.org/adoption-application/
- Small Dog Rescue of MN does not negotiate the adoption fee on our dogs and we must charge sales tax on all adoption fees in order to comply with Minnesota state law. Please note that SDR is philosophically opposed to the idea of buying and selling animals, and we support any future legislation that would remove sales tax from adoption fees. Until then, however, it must be charged.
- Please note that we do not have a shelter, and all dogs are in foster homes. Since we strive to provide the best possible care for our animals, sometimes we cannot answer emails promptly. Please allow 48 hours for us to respond to you.
- You must be 18 years of age to make an adoption request.
- A healthy pet is a happy pet! Protect your pet's health with Healthy Paws Pet Insurance and save up to 90% on your vet bills. Visit www.healthypawspetinsurance.com for your free quote (use code SmallDogRescue for a special discount) and learn how your protected pet helps save more homeless pets!
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Miniature Pinscher