This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Rider Pit Bull Terrier Mix McMinnville, OR
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Dog Adoptions are by appointment only, please answer the questions below, to see if you are a good fit for Rider. We are short staffed and will not answer back e-mails that don't answer the questions.
My Adoption fee is $150.00
1. Do you own or rent? If you rent can you get a letter form landlord stating you can have a large dog?
2. How many people live in the home? Age groups?
3. Do you have a fenced yard?
4. Can you afford his on going medical care? Thyroid medication can range from $6.00-$30.00, depending on your area, may need more blood work as well.
5. He is also on a 2nd medication called Galliprant, the price can range from $30-120.
6.. How many animals and types?
Primary Color: Black Weight: 82lbs Age: 6yrs 5mths 4wks Animal has been Neutered
Location Address10601 Loop Road
day hours Monday Closed Tuesday 10-5, last meet and greet at 4pm Wednesday 10-5, last meet and greet at 4pm Thursday 10-5, last meet and greet at 4pm Friday 10-5, last meet and greet at 4pm Saturday 10-5, last meet and greet at 4pm Sunday Closed
Ask About Rider
- Pit Bull Terrier
Homeward Bound Pets