This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Rhu German Shepherd Dog Chesterfield, MO
- Black , Yellow / Tan / Blond / Fawn
- Coat length
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
- Prefers a home without
Rhu is about 10 years old and joins us from shelter friends in the Kansas City area. She came in as a stray and was never claimed, so now she's looking for a new couch to call her own.
Pretty Rhu does well with other dogs, but this lovely lady is not a fan of cats. Or maybe too MUCH of a fan, if you catch our drift. Anyway, no kitties for Rhu!
Kids are unknown, but since coming into foster care, she has been a total love bug to her adult human friends. Rhu went right into her new crate and comfy bed at her foster home and appears to have had some training in her former life.
Rhu is fostered in the St. Louis Metro area and still needs her vetting completed. But she's settling into life with her foster family beautifully we'll get all of that done before she is placed for adoption. Meanwhile, she's enjoying all the ear rubs and neck scritches she can coax out of her foster mom!
Rhu does have some arthritis in her joints, but that's easily managed with supplements and basic medication. Our Rhubarb is showing us she's a very sweet girl. She has a lot of life and love left to give to a family that might be open to a senior dog. Is that you? If so, please apply to adopt!
Our Adoption Fees:
*Dogs and puppies 12 months old or younger: $400
* Adult dogs over 12 months of age: $350
* Senior dogs over 7 years of age qualify for our "Seniors FUREVER" program! Seniors are special to us, so we offer two options:
(1) If your heart has a special place for the seniors, you can adopt a senior dog for the regular adoption fee of $350 and this becomes a perpetual fee. You can adopt another SGSDR senior dog at any time from us in the future at NO CHARGE.
(2) If you aren't sure about your future adoption capacity, you may adopt your SGSDR senior dog for a reduced adoption fee of $250.
For more information on adopting a Serendipity dog, please visit our website at any of the following links:
Visit us on Facebook for regular updates on all of our program dogs! https://www.facebook.com/SGSDR/
Ask About Rhu
- German Shepherd Dog
Serendipity German Shepherd Dog Rescue