This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Queen German Shepherd Dog Mix Watertown, WI
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Newcomer Queen is a very friendly, 63 lb, 1 year old German Shepherd that made her freedom ride up to Wisconsin. Playing with her doggie friends is just her favorite! She's ok with cats, no agression but is definitely interested.
Queen is still working on some basic training, but does know sit and come. She is potty-trained, crate-trained and very treat-motivated. So she'll need someone who is willing to work with her to teach her to be the best doggie she can be.
Queen is available for adoption through Ma Paws & Me Pet Rescue based out of Watertown, WI. She is microchipped, dewormed, up to date on all age appropriate vaccines, and current on flea/tick and heartworm prevention. Adoption fee is $300. To apply please visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Queen?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- German Shepherd Dog