This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Affectionate, Friendly, Gentle, Playful, Loves kisses
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Princess (ADOPTED!)
She is crate trained, and does very well with her housebreaking when kept on a regular schedule. Princess is now spayed, microchipped, up-to-date with vaccines, and taking monthly flea and heartworm prevention. Her adoption fee to the rescue is $375. She is currently in a foster home in Chicago and can be seen by appointment once an adoption application has been submitted and approved by the rescue. Visit palsplacerescue.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or an application.
• Princess's adoption fee to the rescue is $375. She is spayed, microchipped, and up-to-date with age-appropriate vaccines. Princess can be visited by appointment once an adoption application is submitted and approved by the rescue. To complete an adoption application online, visit http://palsplacerescue.org/adopt/ or email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an application or more information. We cannot place holds on our dogs for any reason. Please do not apply unless you are ready to welcome a new member into the home within three days of applying.
• Pal's Place adoption fees start at $475 for puppies and $375 for dogs aged six months or older. This fee helps to cover medical expenses needed to prepare dogs for adoption (vaccines, microchips, spay/neuter surgeries, etc.), feeding, transportation, and general care for the dogs. Pal's Place is 100% reliant on donations to care for our rescued dogs.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com or visit our website, www.palsplacerescue.org, for an adoption application. Pal's Place is a volunteer-run organization. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. Please also check your spam/junk folder when awaiting an answer; sometimes, replies and applications end up in there!
• All our dogs are in foster homes and can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY after an approved application is received. For more info, please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred contact method and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs. Please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…