This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Pike Siberian Husky Mix McMinnville, OR
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Pike is approx. 2yr old, neutered male Husky. Pike came in as a stray, owner came and got him and he got out and returned the next day, owner did not want him back. Pike is a sweet young husky, who needs a secure, tall, fully fenced yard, no chain link fence. He gets bored and needs a home with activity like hiking, running, walking etc. He has had some basic training, but as any true husky owner knows, these guys need constant training until 3-4 years when their energy level decreases. He is very smart, he is eager to please, loves treats.
A few things we will not bend on for the safety of this guy and to keep him from humans giving up on him. No apartments, must have a fenced yard as described above, must be an outdoors active person, must have knowledge of Husky breeds.
My adoption fee is $250, please answer the following questions below, we will not reply if you don't answer questions. We are reviewing all applicants 1st and then will reach out, please don't call or send multiple e-mails it only slows the process.
1. Do you own your home? If not and you rent can you provide a letter from your landlord stating you can have a dog? Pike is not an apartment dog.
2. Do you have a full fenced yard? Type of fencing? How tall?
3. Are you an active person outside the house, ie hiking, walking, running?
4. How many hours a day will Pike be left home alone?
5. How many people live in your home? Ages?
6. How many animals do you have? Types? Ages?
7. City you reside in?
8. Have you ever had a Husky before? If so when and for how long. Primary Color: White Weight: 51lbs Age: 2yrs 0mths 2wks Animal has been Neutered
Location Address10601 Loop Road
day hours Monday Closed Tuesday 10-5, last meet and greet at 4pm Wednesday 10-5, last meet and greet at 4pm Thursday 10-5, last meet and greet at 4pm Friday 10-5, last meet and greet at 4pm Saturday 10-5, last meet and greet at 4pm Sunday Closed
Ask About Pike
- Siberian Husky
Homeward Bound Pets