This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Peter Pan "Petey" Pit Bull Terrier Ridgway, CO
- Golden, White / Cream
- Energetic, Happy, Friendly
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, other animals. most.
- Prefers a home without
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Peter Pan "Petey"
Peter Pan is a very energetic and handsome friend. He is a two year-old Pit Bull Terrier that loves to play! Peter Pan is currently learning how to walk on a leash and how to meet new dogs.
He is a large fellow that is pretty strong and active so he would not likely do well in a home with little kids.
Peter Pan gets a little too excited about cats so a cat free home would be best for him.
We have not had the opportunity to introudce him to other dogs although he came in with sweet Tinkerbell and adores her.
Peter Pan loves belly rubs and kisses too!
Adopters will be considered on the totality of the application and how it matches the particular pet's needs.
Most dogs who come from the shelter will not be house trained.
We do not know or make guarantees that a dog or cat will do well with all children, other animals or is house-trained.
We will need to talk to all of the adults in the home prior to making an appointment to visit with a pet.
In most cases its necessary to to have family dogs come into meet your potential adoptee. Please be sure your dogs are spayed or neutered and current on vaccines (distemper - parvo and rabies) before bringing them for a meeting.
All dogs must be transported home in a travel crate to transport your new pup home safely.
Renters must provide a copy of a lease indicating pets are allowed or contact information for the landlord.
Second Chance is happy to have been providing stray, surrender, adoption, and our Community Outreach services throughout the COVID situation.
All services are provided by appointment only. Please do not visit the shelter without first making calling the shelter.
For the safety of our community, staff and volunteers all visitors are required to wear masks and follow the posted social distancing processes *see below. Do not make an appointment if you are not comfortable following these procedures. Thank you for understanding and your support.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting one of our pets or have questions about the process please see our website at www.adoptmountainpets.org or call the Shelter between 11:00 am and 5:45 pm Tuesday through Saturday. 970 626 2273
* We want to provide you excellent customer service today and keep you and our team safe and healthy. Please read what we are asking you to do today to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19:
• Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people. Six feet is the average length of many dog leashes but handing a leashes to another person is not maintaining a six foot space.
• Follow staff instructions about how to drop off, pick up or meet a pet.
• If you have any symptoms of illness please reschedule.
• Wear a mask when interacting with staff
• Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (you can find bottles throughout the property prior to interacting with staff, volunteers or pets.
• Once you have read these guidelines, please tell us you understand them and that you will follow them with at SCHS.
Thank you for your support, for adopting, for fostering and volunteering and understanding our need to do our part in stopping COVID – 19.