This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Penny 2 Mixed Breed Watertown, WI
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
Meet Penny 2
HELLO WISCONSIN ??
Penny and Harper (boy) made the journey here a few weeks ago and are so ready to find their best forever home!
These sweet 8+ year old seniors are a bonded pair. They are both incredibly sweet, well behaved pups & are at their happiest when you make them part of whatever you are doing. All they want is to love and be loved.
Good with other dogs. Kiddos & cats unknown. Both potty trained with a solid routine & need to be in crate together.
A quieter home with someone who is home more often than not is what would be best for them.
Penny & Harper are available through Ma Paws and Me Rescue based out of Watertown, WI. Penny is spayed & Harper is neutered, both microchipped, dewormed & up to date on all age appropriate vaccines. Current on flea/tick & heartworm prevention.
Adoption fee is $350 for the pair. To apply please visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Penny 2?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Mixed Breed