This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Pearl Doberman Pinscher Denver, CO
- Spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Pearl has had a devastating life. Not one but two of her owners have now passed away and she found her self homeless.
Pearl is fond of kind, quiet kids and adults. For the most part good with the cats, except our orange one Buddy who scared her upon arrival shes still holding a grudge against him and chases him any opportunity she has.
Pearl loves to sit outside on the nice days with company. She benefits from having another dog or person around at all times and is learning its OK for the humans to be gone for a bit too. Pearl has quite a bit of anxiety, Shes better left to roam than in a crate.
When shes not outside feeding the animals with me or roaming the yard for a bit with Brick, shes on her dog bed, her preferred place to be. She does not and will not get on furniture, even when invited.
The day she arrived Pearl had ok mobility upon arrival, yet not very active and seemed to be in some pain.
Pearls ideal home scenario is:
* someone home all or most of the day or where she can go along
* low maintenance exercise wise, she likes to get out daily but short amounts
* someone willing to share leftovers and mix them into her kibble and supplements, because who really wants to eat just kibble
* if theres another dog in the home, said dog must be respectful of older dober ladies with joint issues
* someone who appreciates the kindness and softness of a senior dog to give them the happiest moments of the golden years.
To apply to adopt Pearl please go to www.savingdobermankind.org/adoption-application
All animals adopted from us are fully vetted including spay/neuter, vaccines, microchip, heartworm test and deworming. Please email us at HookedOnDobies@gmail.com, visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/savingdobermankind or webpage https://www.savingdobermankind.org to request an application, inquire about an adoption fee, or to learn more!
We do require a completed adoption application to be submitted before discussing details of a specific Doberman.
We DO NOT have a central location, out foster homes are located throughout our geographic region including CO, WY, NM, UT and TX.
We strive to PROTECT the privacy of out fosters. ALL Doberman meet and greets are conducted in a neutral meeting location made by appointment only.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Doberman Pinscher