This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
She can have bouts of mouthiness when excited so we focus on calm interactions with her. For this reason, small, excitable kids are probably not a good match for her.
Noelle is an affectionate (super snuggly!), energetic and smart dog that would do best with someone with dog experience who can provide structure and continue to work on manners and training. She will also do best with an active family who can give her nice walks or runs.
5/21 UPDATE How far this beautiful 2-year-old has come during her time with us! Thanks to her training classes, Noelle is progressing nicely with her commands, does her sits and stays perfectly, and walks great on a leash. She rides perfectly in the car and just wants to cuddle and please. A real charmer with super-soft fur and a winning smile, Noelle is eagerly awaiting her forever family.
2/4 UPDATE: Noelle is a happy girl who just loves being around people! She can be vocal at the shelter, but mostly to get some attention and hands-on time. She is strong on leash but does fine on walks. She'll do best with a confident, calm handler.
12/20/20 Welcome to STAF, beautiful girl! A big-hearted rescuer found Noelle in a county shelter, in sad shape. She nursed her back to health, then entrusted her to STAF to find her forever home. Noelle is just around 1 1/2 years old (est. birthdate 6/19) and shy of 60 pounds. She is as friendly and sweet as she is horrible on leash ... our volunteers are soaking up the former while working on the latter :O) A basic manners class will go a long way with this cutie. Please check back for updates as we get to know Noelle better.
*** Visit STAF.org for more information on our adoption process, or email us at adoptAdog@STAF.org for next steps. ***
• All of our animals are spayed/neutered and current on shots.
• We do not do same-day adoptions; we ask that you return for a follow-up visit before taking an animal home.
• You must be 21 years or older to adopt from STAF.
• We require a 4-foot-tall physical fence for homes with children under the age of 11. We also may require a physical fence for specific dogs on a case-by-case basis, depending on each dog’s behavior and exercise needs.
• Due in part to increasing coyote activity/incidents in the area and the difficulty of predicting how a dog will respond to invisible fence training, we can not adopt to homes with invisible fences.
• We do request vet and personal references.
• We can facilitate adoptions within a 75-mile radius of our Cincinnati-based shelter.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…