This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Nerdie Pit Bull Terrier Mix White Plains, NY
- White / Cream, Yellow / Tan / Blond / Fawn
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, special needs. Nerdie was born with deformed front legs, but he gets around just fine!.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
****The first step in our adoption process is to fill out an adoption application at www.snarrnortheast.org. PLEASE READ ENTIRE BIO & FAQs BEFORE EMAILING/APPLYING****
*Age: 12 weeks
*Current Weight: 10 lbs
*Adoption fee: $300 (plus $125 spay/neuter deposit, which is refundable when spay/neuter agreement is fulfilled)
*Health: up to date on puppy shots so far (adopter will be responsible for remaining puppy vaccinations), Nerdie was born with deformed front legs
Nerdie is a fun loving super independent puppy. He does not let his special needs stop him! He is playful and sweet, loves to wrestle and tumble with other dogs.
Nerdie will need a family willing to keep up with modifying a cart as he grows and be willing to take him to physical therapy to insure he grows property with no issues when fully grown.
You do not have to have a one level home, but keep in mind he will be around 40-50lbs fully grown, so carrying him up and down stairs may deem difficult.
Nerdie deserves the best life! To be the playful awesome well rounded puppy he already is with a family dedicated to all his best interests.
To apply to adopt Nerdie, fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications.
**Meet and greets will not be scheduled without an approved application.**
IMPORTANT: This puppy has not yet been altered. For any dog or puppy that is not able to be spayed/neutered prior to adoption, SNARR requires a $125 deposit in addition to your adoption fee, as well as a strictly-enforced signed Spay/Neuter Contract stating you will have this dog altered within 6 months of adoption. The $125 deposit will be returned once the contract has been fulfilled.
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records. Remember, most of the time rescues are all just taking our best guess with breeds!
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults. Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary
Ask About Nerdie
- Pit Bull Terrier
- White / Cream
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Pit Bull Terrier