This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
She is a 10 month old, 29 pound pomsky. Nellie is well behaved, gentle, sweet, fun and playful. She is shy initially, but is quite cuddly and friendly once you've gained her trust. She needs a reassuring family to help her adjust. She loves other dogs, and would greatly benefit from a confident, playful dog sibling! Nellie is also great wity cats, but would do best without kids in the home (they can be a bit scary). She is house trained and crate trained, although she does not need to be crated as she's trustworthy left alone. Nellie loves being outdoors - she will require regular exercise, and greatly enjoys leashed walks. A fenced yard would be ideal, as she loves her zoomies and will be a winter weather lover!
Nellie is available for adoption through Ma, Paws and Me Pet Rescue based out of Watertown, WI. Nellie is spayed, microchipped, dewormed, up to date on all age appropriate vaccines, and current on flea/tick and heartworm prevention. Adoption fee is $325. To apply please visit mapawsmepetrescue.com
Interested in meeting Nellie?
All Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue dogs are in homes with foster families; we do not have a shelter where dogs are available for daily viewing.
Our process is as follows:
1. Review our policies and adoption radius on our website: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
2. Submit an application for review and approval;
3. MPM Rescue reviews application and checks vet records and references;
4. MPM foster contacts approved applicant(s) to arrange a home check and meeting with available dog(s);
5. If there is a good fit, adoption is completed with a contract and fees (payable via check or cash).
The adoption fee is listed here: http://mapawsmepetrescue.com/adopt/
Dogs from Ma, Paws & Me Pet Rescue come with the following medical care already provided:
- Spay/Neuter surgery
- Age appropriate vaccinations
- Heartworm test (for dogs over 6mo) and treatment if positive
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Preventative
- Any other necessary medical treatment as recommended by veterinarian
*Please note that the identified breed(s) are best guesses. We very rarely have information on our dogs' actual breeds since they often come to the shelters we work with as strays.*
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…