This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Muggs (Trinity) Black Mouth Cur & Labrador Retriever Mix Brewster, NY
- Black, Brown / Chocolate
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Muggs (Trinity)
*Current Weight: around 50 lbs.
*Rescued from: Texas
*Adoption fee: $375.00
*Health: up to date on required vaccines, spayed, & microchipped
*Requirements: A fully fenced-in yard (physical fences only), no small children (she gets excited and may knock them over accidentally), another dog in the home is preferred but not required.
Muggs was taken in by a very kind husband and wife, in a rural area of Texas, where there is no help for homeless animals. With there being no local animal shelter, The couple took in over 40 dogs to keep them from starving on the streets. When the husband passed away and his wife fell ill, SNARR NE was asked to help out with the placement of the dogs.
Muggs weighs around 50 lbs and has been housed with lots and lots of other dogs. She gets along great with all of them and has not shown any resource or food aggression, she is very submissive. She has a wonderful temperament. Her only vice is that she is still very energetic and puppy-like and no one has been able to work with her not jumping up on people she is excited to see and roughly playing so she will need a family that is willing to do basic training on manners just like with any puppy. Muggs is a sweet girl and looking for her perfect family...could it be you?
*Adoption requirements: adopter must be 25 or older
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults. Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary
Ask About Muggs (Trinity)
- Black Mouth Cur
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Black Mouth Cur