This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Prefers a home without
- Cats, other animals.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Mila Grace
Estimated age: 3-4 years old
Weight: 60 pounds
Meet Mila Grace, our goofy girl! Mila Grace is the definition of an affectionate dog. Her favorite thing ever is people! She loves people of every size, and if you ever see her at an event, you will notice she makes sure to say "hi" to everyone. She makes sure to sneak in kisses any chance she can get! When she is excited, her tail goes 100 mph, and she will play the "zoom" game. Mila Grace enjoys being fashionable and loves wearing sweaters and vests. She especially enjoys having clothes on when it's chilly outside. Mila Grace is 100% deaf, so you will see in some photos that she has an e-collar on. She was professionally trained. She responds well to hand signals, lights, and her e-collar. She knows "yay," "sit," and "come" hand signals and is working on learning more. She also is a food lover and responds well to treats. Of course, she also loves a good ol' peanut butter stuffed bone. Mila Grace is crate trained, house trained, and takes naps in her crate while her foster mom is at work. This girl loves going on leash walks and exploring. She would make an excellent hiking partner! Due to her high prey drive & being deaf, Mila Grace is seeking a home with a 6 foot fence or a leash-only home. She also would not do well in a home with small animals. However, we believe she would do well with a submissive male her size.
Apply to meet Mila Grace today!
Before emailing- please read:
- Yes, this dog is available for adoption
- The adoption fee for Mila Grace is $256
- Apply at c2cnd.org
- The adoption fee covers their age appropriate shots, microchip, deworming, spay/neuter, and any other medical expenses while in our care.
- Local adopters only. Due to our thorough adoption process including home visits, we limit our adoptions to local families in the greater Charlotte area.
- If you have any additional questions, email us at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible!
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- American Staffordshire Terrier