This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Miai American Bulldog & Boxer Mix Mississauga, ON
- Black , White / Cream
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
Miai is best described as an energetic girl who loves toys, playing with other dogs, cuddles and human attention! When you come home, Miai is very excited and will greet you with lots of kisses and cute snorts. She will follow you around, wanting to hear all about your day, but if you are busy and not giving her the attention she wants, she will go and do her own thing or sit and wait patiently for your affection. She loves playing fetch, chewing durable toys and bones, sniffing out the neighborhood and saying hi to everyone she meets.
Miai looking for an active family who likes to go for walks, hikes, runs and have social time with other dogs. Miai loves other dogs but her energy can too much for most other pups and so she’d do best as the only dog in the house. She is cat tested and approved!
Miai's ideal home:
- Has experience with larger breeds like boxers
- Has dog free home
- Lives in a quieter neighbourhood with a large fenced yard where she can expend some extra energy after walkies
- Has the time and energy to provide her with the exercise and playtime she needs (2+ hours per day)
- Can provide dog socialization via play dates or dog day care a few days per week.
- Has older, dog savvy kids (12+). She is still learning not to jump up when excited.
- Is willing to work on leash manners. Miai pulls when excited and needs help with polite leashed introductions to other dogs (she’s great meeting dogs off leash)
Miai is a ball of energy and needs a family committed to exercise and mental stimulation. In addition to long walks and backyard (or dog park) play time, she would like a family who will help to engage her mind through training and other learning activities like puzzle toys. Miai has not had any formal training and would benefit from a family willing to invest in a basic obedience class. She knows sit and stay, but her duration of stay depends on the value of the treat and what other distractions are around. She is a very smart girl though and wants to learn!
When Miai is home alone she is crated and may whine or bark for the first 10 minutes or so before settling. Miai could be trusted with free reign of a doggy safe space but may eat the squeaker out of her toys if unsupervised and so she should only be left with safe toys. Miai has been left alone for up to 6 hours and provided she receives consistent potty breaks, she is house trained.
If you are interested in adopting Miai, please fill out an application at http://www.fetchandreleash.ca/dog-adoption/
Miai's adoption fee is $450 + HST. To learn more about our adoption fees and process, please visit our FAQs at http://www.fetchandreleash.ca/faq/.
Ask About Miai
- American Bulldog
Fetch & Releash
Have an account?