This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Max Pug & Setter Mix Bethesda, MD
- Brown / Chocolate
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
Max caught the eye of our intake volunteer when she was assessing dogs at the shelter. She gave him very high marks for personality and social graces. Actually, Max is one of the friendliest and happiest dogs we have ever met. He greeted everyone at his first adoption show like a professional doorman (doordog?). He has a saucy smile, an always wagging tail, a beautiful auburn coat, and, yes, some strange-looking teeth, but they are part of his charm. He seems to be fine with other dogs of all kinds, and would probably be fine with cats too. Max is just terrific. Find out for yourself! For more information, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding Max's movie: Note that a small growth was removed from Max's flank while he was being neutered. He's good to go now!
If you would like to meet any DAWG dog, please inquire by emailing us at email@example.com. We will try to answer your questions. We then suggest that you apply online (www.dawg-rescue.org), where you may also read more about our process and check out our weekly adoption show schedule. Next: the entire family (and family dog) is invited to attend an adoption show to meet the desired dog. If we all think the dog is a good match, we ask that an applicant confirms by emailing us after the adoption show. We then arrange a home visit at the selected applicant's home. At that time, we provide a list of items to purchase before adoption, such as the current dog food, and we review housebreaking and other "basics." Lastly, we set an adoption date, when we bring your new DAWG dog to you, his or her new family.
* Private showings are not possible, so plan on meeting your desired dog at one of our Saturday adoption shows. Just let us know you're planning to be at a specific show, because not all dogs go to all shows.
* Plan on spending quality time with the dog you would like to adopt at the show, and don't wait until the end of the show to arrive.
* We do not place dogs outside the DC metropolitan area/south Baltimore, so if you live elsewhere, do not apply before asking if we might be able to accommodate your location.
* We do not accept invisible fences, and we require attached, fully fenced yards if there are children or another dog in the home.
Ask About Max
- Brown / Chocolate
Best DAWG Rescue Inc.
Have an account?