This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Lola Labrador Retriever Mix Brewster, NY
- Apricot / Beige
- loving, sweet
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Prefers a home without
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Lola is thriving in foster and learning to be a family dog again. Lola likes giving kisses and getting belly rubs. She loves going on long hikes on the leash and even likes to wade in the water. Lola will need in a home with a fenced in backyard. Lola is wonderful with people and responds well to the guidance and and training. Lola rides in the car beautifully. Could this sweetheart be your next best friend!
To adopt Lola please fill out an adoption application at www.snarrnortheast.org.
**Please understand that we are a volunteer based organization. While our volunteers try to answer all emails/questions as quickly as possible, below please find answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. We ask that you please read these FAQ's to see if your question has already been answered before emailing additional questions:
- If a dog or puppy is listed on Petfinder, they are still available. Please do not email asking if they are still available. If a dog or puppy is still listed, then we are still accepting applications :-) We do not go on a first come first serve basis, but on best fit for the family and most importantly, the puppy or dog.
- We are taking our best guess on breed and size when fully-grown (or already an adult), based on the puppy's/dog’s physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. We rarely are able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time.
- Our dogs/puppies are either at our Adoption Center in Brewster, NY, in foster care, or are adopted straight from transport. An application is necessary to meet any dog/puppy. Often, dogs and puppies are spoken for before they arrive. Many people feel more comfortable with a meet and greet which we completely understand and respect, however please know you are taking a chance of that puppy/dog getting adopted by someone else before hand.
- The way to start the process for any dog or puppy is by filling out an application. Applications for foster or adoption can be found at www.snarrnortheast.org and by clicking either adopt or foster from the main menu. If you fill out an application, please make sure you answer all the questions in as much detail as possible and that you receive a confirmation email, otherwise we did NOT receive it.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Labrador Retriever