This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Loki Foxhound & Terrier Mix Cincinnati, OH
- Brindle , White / Cream
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Contact us if you have an opening in your family for 26 pounds (and growing!) of spunk and spirit. We’ll share more information on Loki as we get to know him better—but here’s some early insight from a volunteer who took him on an outing to the park:
“Loki was bouncy and energetic while I was getting him in his harness and leash for the park. But once outside, this boy walks beautifully on leash. He has energy, but does not pull. He was content to walk and explore, with a gentle bounce in his step. Loki was curious and engaged in the whole park experience--absolutely captivated by a butterfly and eager to say hello to everyone. He was friendly with adults and children alike, and playful with the dogs we met. We had the good fortune (in Loki's opinion) to pass a sprinkler on our way back to STAF. He did a belly slide into the wet grass, rolling around enjoying himself. What a character!”
Please visit www.STAF.org for visiting hours, a downloadable application, and additional information.
• All of our animals are spayed/neutered and current on shots.
• We do not do same-day adoptions; we ask that you return for a follow-up visit before taking an animal home.
• You must be 21 years or older to adopt from STAF.
• We require a 4-foot-tall physical fence for homes with children under the age of 11. We also may require a physical fence for specific dogs on a case-by-case basis, depending on each dog’s behavior and exercise needs.
• Invisible fences: Due in part to increasing coyote activity/incidents in the area and the difficulty of predicting how a dog will respond to invisible fence training, we cannot adopt to homes with invisible fences unless otherwise noted in a dog’s profile.
• We do request vet and personal references.
• We can facilitate adoptions within a 75-mile radius of our Cincinnati-based shelter.
Ask About Loki
Save the Animals Foundation
Have an account?