This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Lacy Labradoodle Cincinnati, OH
- Brown / Chocolate
- Friendly, Funny, Playful, Gentle
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Lacy is silly and sweet and loves dogs and humans alike!
Lacy is about two years old and has had a rough start to life. When Lacy was found, she was covered in scabs and mange, and was terribly thin and frail. You'd never know that now by looking at her beautiful brown coat!
Lacy is very photogenic with the most beautiful hazel eyes! She is sure to show the camera a big toothy smile or even a silly face!
She has been making a lot of doggie friends at STAF and at day care and is looking to make a really great sibling to another dog in the home! Lacy also loves to chase balls and being such a happy go-lucky, still very active youngster, we think she would benefit from a secure fenced in yard.
Please check back for updates as we get to know Lacy better.
Visit STAF.org for more information on our adoption process and our adoption application.
*** Email adoptadog@STAF.org for next steps! ***
• All of our animals are spayed/neutered and current on shots.
• We do not do same-day adoptions. You will be asked to return for at least one follow-up visit, then take the dog home for a trial period before officially adopting.
• You must be 21 years or older to adopt from STAF.
• We require a 4-foot-tall physical fence for homes with children under the age of 11. We also may require a physical fence for specific dogs on a case-by-case basis, depending on each dog’s behavior and exercise needs.
• Due in part to increasing coyote activity/incidents in the area and the difficulty of predicting how a dog will respond to invisible fence training, we can not adopt to homes with invisible fences.
• We do request vet and personal references.
• We can facilitate adoptions within a 30-mile radius of our Cincinnati-based shelter.
Save the Animals Foundation
Location Address4011 Red Bank Road
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…