This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Lacie Shepherd Mix Leesburg, VA
- Tricolor (Brown, Black, & White)
- Playful, energetic, affectionate
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
[Note: If interested, please help us by reading the instructions below before reaching out]
Lacie is a 7-8 month old girl and weighs about 40 pounds. She is a Shepherd mix with lots of puppy energy and has a curious playful side. She sleeps through the night in her crate and is housebroken. She is great with other dogs and loves to play with toys.
She's also great on a leash--which is unheard of at her age! She's a smart, quick learner! She learned "sit" in a day, comes when called, and loves treats and toys--which will be useful as you continue to train her.
She doesn't mind being out in the rain and enjoys splashing in a baby pool. At bath time, she walked right into the shower. Lacie enjoys walks, throwing the ball, squeaky toys and cuddling. She's always happy to roll on her back for belly rubs...
Lacie is up to date on vaccines, spayed/neutered, micro-chipped and heart worm tested.
[[PLEASE READ: Save the Tails is a small dog rescue run by a few volunteers that all work one or more other full-time jobs. The more efficiently we are able to work, the more dogs we can save. We kindly request that you help us by reading and following the instructions at the bottom of this section]]
How to Adopt
1) To help us save as many dogs as possible, we ask that you help us work efficiently:
-- Please DO NOT click "Introduce Myself" found on the dog's profile page
-- Please DO fill out our application found on SaveTheTails.org
-- Please, serious inquiries only
2) Please be within a 45 Minute drive of Leesburg, VA. If you are outside of this range, we apologize but we simply are not able to complete our adoption process if you are further.
3) Download the application from the "How to Adopt" page on SaveTheTails.org, fill in completely, save it as PDF, and email it to email@example.com. We apologize, but are short on time. Please only reach out to us with a completed application. Do check your spam folder if you do not see a reply from us.
4) Call your current/ previous vet giving us authorization to do brief vet check.
5) If your application appears to be a good match for the dog, we will schedule a meet and greet and a home check. Please include your name and phone number on your application!
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…