This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Kyland Labrador Retriever Mix Hagerstown, MD
- Black, White / Cream
Out-of-town pets are cared for by non-local organizations who can make arrangements for the pet to be transported to your area. Learn More
- Friendly, Playful, Curious, Affectionate
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Please Note - Kyland is being cared for by Fayette County Animal Rescue in Rossville, TN.
Adoption Fee $95.00
Transport Fee $165.00
Health Certificate $25.00
"Hi! My name's Kyland! I have six other brothers and sisters, which is nice, but it can get noisy sometimes.
I love exploring the backyard of my foster home - I hope to find a dinosaur! My foster mom says that isn't likely, but I keep hoping.
My favorite color is blue, and I love playing!"
Kyland and his 6 siblings were born on someone's property, and their momma is Indy. The owners of the property could not keep Indy and her precious puppies, so we rescued them and put them into foster homes. Kyland's foster mom said that he is active, curious and very playful.
Kyland does have a food allergy. He used to itch nonstop. Our vet had us switch his food to Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Stomach & Skin since then he has had no issues itching.
Kyland's date of birth is 6/29/2022.
All our rescues are rehabilitated and once healthy are available for an adoption fee of $95. This fee includes:
• Extensive medical health check by a licensed veterinarian
• Up to date on all vaccinations and current on heartworm and flea/tick prevention
Our goal is to find loving homes for all our rescued animals. Because we care about our rescues and their future, some animals have certain new family requirements before they can be released to their new home. Requirements for adoption could include the following:
• Fenced yard. We will ask for a video that shows the entire fence so that we can verify that there are no holes or gaps where the dog could escape. (We do not accept invisible fences.)
• Veterinary reference for previous and current pet owners (must be/have been current on vaccinations and heartworm prevention) We will call your current/previous veterinarian to verify that you have a history of providing vaccinations and heartworm prevention for your animal(s).
• If no previous veterinary history, purchase of a 3 month supply of heartworm prevention from our vet.
• If renting, verification with the Landlord on acceptability of pets and any restrictions.
If you are interested in adopting one our rescues, please complete our Online Adoption Application at http://www.fayettefcar.com/animals.
For more information on transport, visit https://www.fayettefcar.com/transport.
Please note, the health certificate fee is nonrefundable after the exam has been done and the transport fee is nonrefundable within 2 days of departure.
Fayette County Animal Rescue
Can be transported to:Hagerstown, MD
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Mixed Breed