This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Kenzo Trotter Bichon Frise Canton, MI
- Apricot / Beige , White / Cream
- Cuddlebug, affectionate, playful, loves car rides, laidback, needs ongoing nurturing
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
- Prefers a home without
- Cats, children.
- Adoption fee
Meet Kenzo Trotter
Kenzo is a 4-year-old Bichon Frise who weighs about 13 lbs and is fully vetted to the highest standards. He has experienced tremendous abuse in the past and was labeled a fear biter. Who would blame him for being fearful and protecting himself from the ones who were hurting him? After rehabilitation in his foster home, Kenzo has learned to trust and love people again. He is known as our rescue's Attorney at Paw!
2. Kenzo's temperament and energy level
- affectionate and a snuggle bug. Can be shy and fearful around strangers;
- good with other dogs. Will occasionally engage in play, but prefers to be with his person;
- moderately energetic. Loves to hang out by a window or on the bed, or run and explore the yard, or sunbathe outside;
- house trained, but marks since he is around other male dogs;
- enjoys car rides;
- has done really well with training, but will sometimes react to certain triggers, such as sudden movements, a dog running at full speed toward him, a leash touching his body etc
Fully vetted - neutered; UTD on core shots and bordetella; comprehensive bloodwork; fecal test; 4Dx test; dental; and microchipped.
4. Health Challenges
5. Adoption Donation
6. Kenzo's ideal home
His perfect family will have lots of love, understanding and patience to continue to nurture Kenzo and reassure him that humans can be loving. They will commit to protecting Kenzo at all times and keeping him safe from situations that make him reactive. Ideally, they will have experience with Bichons and their unique grooming needs, and/or abused small dogs.
A quiet home with no children under the age of 16 is required on account of Kenzo's history. Kenzo prefers mellow and older dogs who will not get into his space. A fenced yard is required because Kenzo loves to run in the yard and does not like leashes. Kenzo will make a wonderful little companion! Are you ready to open your heart and home to this gorgeous baby boy? Will you be the one to help Kenzo to blossom and attain his full potential?
We encourage applicants with a history of responsible pet ownership, or first-time dog owners who can demonstrate a commitment to loving a rescue dog, to apply at https://www.lahpstr.com. Our website contains answers to most of your questions.
Ask About Kenzo Trotter
- Bichon Frise
- Apricot / Beige
Lend A Helping Paw Shih Tzu Rescue