This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Kai (ADOPTED!) Shepherd & Retriever Mix Chicago, IL
- Black, Yellow / Tan / Blond / Fawn
- Friendly, Affectionate, Curious, Playful, Athletic, Funny, Smart
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Kai (ADOPTED!)
Kai is currently 7.5 months old and weighs just under 40 pounds. Given his current age and weight, we anticipate a mature size of 50 pounds or so, a wonderful medium-sized pooch! His mother was a Retriever mix, his father was unknown, but from his appearance, we are guessing he has some Shepherd in his lineage, but without a DNA test, we cannot be certain. What is certain is that this pup will make one lucky household very happy. Kai is a happy, energetic, good-natured guy who lights up a room with his radiant smile and charismatic personality. He loves making new friends, and he absolutely loves playing with other dogs. He'd make a great companion for an existing, playful canine in the home looking for a buddy. He is crate-trained, housetrained, and knows a few basic commands. He is an extremely intelligent, eager-to-please, and attentive dog who loves to learn, so a family that can provide him with lots of mental stimulation (trick training, puzzle toys, scent work..) will be best for him. Kai is also a dog that will do best with an active family that can give him plenty of exercise and playtime throughout the day. If you think he sounds like what you are looking for in a best friend, reach out today. He is eager to meet his forever family!
Kai's adoption fee to the rescue is $375. He is neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and started on monthly heartworm and flea preventatives. He is currently being fostered in Chicago and can be seen by appointment after an application has been submitted and approved by the rescue. For more information or an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit palsplacerescue.org. Adoption applications and correspondence from the rescue may end up in your spam or junk folder. If you are waiting for our reply, please check those folders regularly. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours please follow up with an email as your application may not have been received. We cannot hold our dogs for any reason. Please do not apply unless you are ready to meet and welcome a new companion into the home within three days of applying.
• Kai's adoption fee is $375. This fee helps to cover any necessary medical care to prepare him for adoption. Pal's Place relies solely on adoption fees and donations to care for the animals in our rescue. Your donation also helps save other dogs like Kai from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application, and please put the dog's name in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes, the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY after an approved application has been received. To receive more info, please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. Unfortunately, we cannot hold our adoptable dogs for any reason. Please do not submit an application until you are prepared to adopt.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…