This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Jordyn (Piper's Litter) Shepherd Mix Brewster, NY
- Apricot / Beige, Bicolor, Black
- playful loving
- Vaccinations up to date.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Jordyn (Piper's Litter)
*Age: 8 weeks old (born March 8, 2021)
*In Foster Located in Warwick, NY
*Adoption fee: $495.00 (SNARR requires a $125 deposit in addition to your adoption fee, as well as a signed Spay/Neuter Contract stating you will have this dog altered within 6 months of adoption. The $125 deposit will be returned once the contract has been fulfilled.)
*Health: up to date on required vaccines, & microchipped
*Requirements: SNARR NORTHEAST requires adopters to be a minimum 25 years of age.
Meet little Jordyn who is part of a litter of 15 puppies that were rescued from a very rural area in Texas. They are 8 weeks old (born March 8, 2021) and we believe they are shepherd mixes. The puppies are all healthy, active and love to play. Based on their mix breed the puppies may run to be large in size and active. They are NOT suitable for apartment life They would be a perfect addition to any home with a nice yard. These puppies will be ready to go to forever homes after 5/08/2021.
To apply to adopt, fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications.
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
-We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed and approved by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
Jordyn (Piper's Litter)