This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Jacco Australian Cattle Dog / Blue Heeler Mix Littleton, CO
- Black, White / Cream
- Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Playful, Smart, Athletic, Loves kisses
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
It’s been 6 weeks with Issac and what a difference this has made for Jacco! He is thriving, doing better than expected, living his best life! Now Jacco needs to live his best life with his forever family and we can say confidently that he is absolutely ready.
Jacco is crate trained, house broken, leash trained, off-leash trained and knows the commands sit, down, stay and place. He gets along well with other dogs but has had issues with larger male dogs in the past so this might be something his new family would need to work with him on. He has medium level energy and must be with an active family. He loves regular walks, swimming and playing in the water and playing and wrestling with other dogs. A family that hikes and likes adventure is the family Jacco needs! He is also very friendly and affectionate with people- just an all around great, fun-loving boy!
- Approx. 4 years old, 45 lbs
- Male, neutered
- Crate trained
- Knows sit, stay, lay and place
- Up to date on shots, dewormed
- Good with almost all dogs. Currently living with a small female dog
- Good with kids although small kids he could knock over if he gets too excited
- Not cat tested but will try this week
- Good in the car
- Good on and off leash
- Breed unknown but probably a Blue Heeler/Border Collie Mix
- No anxiety when left alone
- Playful, medium energy and will require 2 walks per day
Jacco is currently in Puerto Rico but can come to you! He’s just a flight away and is ready to make his freedom flight. Finding a home for dogs in Puerto Rico is challenging due to the very high, endless supply of homeless pups- so Jacco needs your help! The transportation costs are high so we have no choice but to put the adoption at $300- which is a bargain for this bundle of love. This does not even cover the travel and crate costs but that’s ok, Jacco needs a loving home! Please reach out if you can love Jacco forever!
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Australian Cattle Dog / Blue Heeler