This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
J.J. Pekingese & Tibetan Spaniel Mix Worcester, MA
- Yellow / Tan / Blond / Fawn
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.
- Prefers a home without
Hi! My name is JJ and I’m looking for my retirement home! I’m a 12 years young Pekingese or Tibetan Spaniel (depends who you ask!), and I weigh about 18 pounds. When I first came into the rescue, they thought I was blind in my right eye, but it turns out that my thyroid levels are a little off, and I take some very inexpensive pills twice a day, and my eye seems just fine! Despite this, and the fact that my hearing isn’t 100% any more, I’m just as active as any other dog! So… why should you adopt me?
1. I am very loyal! My foster mom calls me her shadow because I follow her EVERYWHERE!
2. I love to run outside in the yard, but don’t need constant exercise. I love to nap the day away!
3. I’m very mature, so you won’t have to worry about me tearing up your home or having accidents everywhere…
4. but I’m young enough that I love to go for car rides and for walks with my foster family!
5. I get along great with their other dog (who can be a bit bossy, if you ask me!) and their cat (we really just ignore each other).
6. I’m a pretty laid back little guy that likes my belly rubbed and will curl up at your feet for you to pet me.
7. I’m fully housebroken - no more accidents for this little guy!
I would prefer a home with no children… while I love to be pet and scratched, I don’t like being excessively handled or picked up. What I really want is a forever retirement home that don’t see my shortcomings as flaws and will promise to rub me behind my ears every day!
If you are interested in finding out more about J.J., please fill out an application on our website. J.J. is being fostered in Worcester.