This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
Ivie is just around a year old, and very affectionate. Her exposure to other dogs has been limited during her recovery period, but she does seem to enjoy the company of fellow canines. In true chihuahua fashion, she barks at some noises and people. She is crate-trained (sleeps through the night) and housetrained for the most part, with occasional "over excited" accidents.
Ivie tends to be timid at first, but when she warms up she will be a heartbeat at your feet. She would do well with another dog and patient, gentle humans. If you have an extra-special spot in your home and heart for this extra-special girl, Ivie is eager to meet you!
• All of our animals are spayed/neutered and current on shots.
• We do not do same-day adoptions; we ask that you return for a follow-up visit before taking an animal home.
• You must be 21 years or older to adopt from STAF.
• We require a 4-foot-tall physical fence for homes with children under the age of 11. We also may require a physical fence for specific dogs on a case-by-case basis, depending on each dog’s behavior and exercise needs.
• Invisible fences: Due in part to increasing coyote activity/incidents in the area and the difficulty of predicting how a dog will respond to invisible fence training, we cannot adopt to homes with invisible fences unless otherwise noted in a dog’s profile.
• We do request vet and personal references.
• We can facilitate adoptions within a 75-mile radius of our Cincinnati-based shelter.
Please visit www.STAF.org for visiting hours, a downloadable application, and additional information.
Ask About Ivie
Save the Animals Foundation
Have an account?