This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Harley Rottweiler Mix Leesburg, VA
- Loving, playful, goofy, fun
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
[[PLEASE READ: Save the Tails is a small dog rescue run by a few volunteers that all work one or more other full-time jobs. The more efficiently we are able to work, the more dogs we can save. We kindly request that you help us by reading and following the instructions at the bottom of this section]]
This sweet Rottie mix girl is about 3 yrs old. She is petite, 55 lbs, spayed and up to date on all routine vet care. She is crate trained and doggy door trained and does not have accidents in her kennel. She is good with other dogs and loves to play but can be pushy and excited when she first meets new dogs so she needs to be introduced properly to new dog friends.
Harley has been friendly with children in passing but has had limited exposure. She is not a good fit for a home with cats. Smaller children and smaller dogs probably will not appreciate her exuberant play style. Harley is a velcro type dog in the house (loves to be where you are) and is a total snuggler. Outside she wants to play with dogs or play with toys or go on adventures! Harley would do best with an active person or family who is looking for a dog to do stuff with!
PLEASE do NOT click on “ask about this pet.” We are a small rescue and only How to Adopt
1) To help us save as many dogs as possible, we ask that you help us work efficiently:
-- Please DO NOT click "Introduce Myself" found on the dog's profile page
-- Please DO fill out our application found on SaveTheTails.org
-- Please, serious inquiries only
2) Please be within a 45 Minute drive of Leesburg, VA. If you are outside of this range, we apologize but we simply are not able to complete our adoption process if you are further.
3) Download the application from the "How to Adopt" page on SaveTheTails.org, fill in completely, save it as PDF, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize, but are short on time. Please only reach out to us with a completed application. Do check your spam folder if you do not see a reply from us.
4) Call your current/ previous vet giving us authorization to do brief vet check.
5) If your application appears to be a good match for the dog, we will schedule a meet and greet and a home check. Please include your name and phone number on your application!
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…