This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Crate trained already, HW positive, Special Medication, Will Need Veterinary Follow up
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Ginger Snap
1. Review our adoption contract and application.
2. Call your vet and references to inform them that a rescue representative will be calling.
3. Complete adoption application and submit following appropriate link below:
4. You will be notified of outcome of your application within 3-5 days.
5. If approved, you will be introduced to the foster to schedule a meeting within 5 days. Guidelines for the meeting are:
- Bring a leash and collar and be prepared to take the animal home directly from the meeting.
- Meeting should be no longer than 1 hour. Our fosters are volunteers and we value and respect their time and personal commitments.
- All members of the household (including other dogs) must be present.
- Please be prepared to submit adoption fee via PayPal at the meeting - We do not accept payments prior to the meeting.
- If all goes well, the dog will go home with you directly after the meeting. If you are not ready to adopt at the conclusion of the meeting, please understand that we may process other applications for the dog. Because we have a limited amount of foster homes, we cannot hold dogs past adoption.
6. Please review these resources prior to the meeting to be prepared with what to expect when bringing a new dog home:
7. Love on your new family member and join our Alumni Group! We love seeing updates on the happy endings to your story
APPLICATION AND CONTRACT
Please review the adoption contract in full prior to submitting application.
Please remember to include the dog's name you are interested in adopting to expedite your application in a timely manner!
To submit an application, click here https://www.shelterluv.com/matchme/adopt/HRMD/Dog
It takes us about 3-5 days to process applications. Once approved, we ask that all members of the household (including dogs) be available for meeting the animal within a week. If the meeting goes well, you will be able to take your new family member home with you immediately! If for whatever reason you do not take the animal home after the first meeting, please understand that we will continue to process applications for the animal and availability is not guaranteed. Thank you for considering The Hero Rescue, we couldn't do it without you
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…