This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Gammy Pit Bull Terrier Mix Manchester, MD
- Black, White / Cream
Out-of-town pets are cared for by non-local organizations who can make arrangements for the pet to be transported to your area. Learn More
- Friendly, Affectionate, Playful, Curious
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Prefers a home without
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Please Note -Gammy is being cared for by Fayette County Animal Rescue in Rossville, TN.
Adoption Fee $95.00
Transport Fee $165.00
Health Certificate $25.00
Hi, my name is Gammy! Don’t let the name fool you, I was found as a stray; super emaciated and it was unsure if I was even going to survive, but I am no longer that weak, little thing and I am ready to find my furever family! I like to be around people, whether it be playing with a toy or just cuddling by your side. I have been around other dogs, but if I have a fur-sibling I would prefer one that is on the calmer side, and I am not a fan of cats! I have an old eye injury that is still in the process of healing, but that doesn’t stop me from finding friends and food! I am a mature 2 years old, already crate trained and house trained, so I can't wait to call you my furever family!
Gammy's date of birth is 10/7/2020 and she weighs about 57 pounds.
**SINCE WE ARE UNABLE TO DO A MEET AND GREET WITH OTHER DOGS, WE RECOMMEND GAMMY BE THE ONLY DOG**
All our rescues are rehabilitated and once healthy are available for an adoption fee of $95. This fee includes:
• Extensive medical health check by a licensed veterinarian
• Up to date on all vaccinations and current on heartworm and flea/tick prevention
Our goal is to find loving homes for all our rescued animals. Because we care about our rescues and their future, some animals have certain new family requirements before they can be released to their new home. Requirements for adoption could include the following:
• Fenced yard. We will ask for a video that shows the entire fence so that we can verify that there are no holes or gaps where the dog could escape. (We do not accept invisible fences.)
• Veterinary reference for previous and current pet owners (must be/have been current on vaccinations and heartworm prevention) We will call your current/previous veterinarian to verify that you have a history of providing vaccinations and heartworm prevention for your animal(s).
• If no previous veterinary history, purchase of a 3 month supply of heartworm prevention from our vet.
• If renting, verification with the Landlord on acceptability of pets and any restrictions.
If you are interested in adopting one our rescues, please complete our Online Adoption Application at http://www.fayettefcar.com/animals.
For more information on transport, visit https://www.fayettefcar.com/transport.
Please note, the health certificate fee is nonrefundable after the exam has been done and the transport fee is nonrefundable within 2 days of departure.
Fayette County Animal Rescue
Can be transported to:Manchester, MD
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Mixed Breed