This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Loyal, Friendly, Smart, Funny, Loves kisses, Playful, Affectionate, Curious
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Frosty (Visually impaired)
Frosty loves and adores people and is highly affectionate. He greets everyone he meets with a giant smile on his face paired with sloppy kisses and a wagging tail. He is also being fostered with multiple other dogs and gets along with them. However, like many Shepherds, he is very mouthy when playing and greeting new dogs. He probably did not spend much time with other canines before his rescue and can sometimes get overstimulated by them. His mouthy style of play, vision impairment, and social awakardness make it challenging for him to read the social cues of other dogs causing some to lose their patience with him. He would do best in a home with patient dogs with a similar play style as him or as the only dog in the house. The older dogs in his foster home do not always appreciate his excitement, but despite being a senior, he gets along quite well with the young dogs and puppies since they share a similar mouthy play style! Frosty is crate trained and does well with his housebreaking when kept on a regular schedule. He is recently neutered, microchipped, vaccinated and heartworm tested (negative). He does have a grade 2/3 heart murmur that will need to be monitored, and he has also had a senior blood panel completed. Overall, he seems in generally good health for a senior pup. Frosty would love to find a retirement home for his golden years; could it be yours?! He is currently in a foster home in Chicago and can be seen by appointment once an adoption application has been submitted and approved by the rescue. For more information or an application, please email email@example.com or visit palsplacerescue.org
• Frosty's adoption fee to the rescue is $275. He is neutered, microchipped, and up-to-date with age-appropriate vaccines. Frosty can be visited by appointment once an adoption application is submitted and approved by the rescue. To complete an adoption application online, visit http://palsplacerescue.org/adopt/ or email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an application or more information. We cannot place holds on our dogs for any reason. Please do not apply unless you are ready to welcome a new member into the home within three days of applying.
• Pal's Place adoption fees start at $475 for puppies and $375 for dogs aged six months or older. This fee helps to cover medical expenses needed to prepare dogs for adoption (vaccines, microchips, spay/neuter surgeries, etc.), feeding, transportation, and general care for the dogs. Pal's Place is 100% reliant on donations to care for our rescued dogs.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com or visit our website, www.palsplacerescue.org, for an adoption application. Pal's Place is a volunteer-run organization. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. Please also check your spam/junk folder when awaiting an answer; sometimes, replies and applications end up in there!
• All our dogs are in foster homes and can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY after an approved application is received. For more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the preferred contact method and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs. Please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
Frosty (Visually impaired)
- German Shepherd Dog