This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Emmie Boxer Mix Stamford, CT
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Prefers a home without
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Emmie, our sweet 50lb black and white boxer mix from Mississippi! She has a loving, playful personality with plenty of goofball to keep you laughing. We are hoping to find this very good girl a patient, quiet home where she can thrive!
She is very wary of strangers and dogs when she first meets them, so she needs someone who respects those initial boundaries. However once she gets to know you and love you, you'll have one of the most loyal, affectionate dogs you could ever ask for!
She did a month of board and training with 203DogLife and continues to participate in weekly group classes. She is on and off leash trained and is now one of our best walkers. She loves to be around her people and enjoys learning.
We are looking for an adopter with breed experience and close to Stamford, so he/she can keep up with Emmie's training and 203DogLife group classes.
She has been with us for a while as we worked through her trust issues with training and she has become a staff favorite. Everyone is very attached to her and wants to see her in a home that understands and respects her....like we do.
Emmie is loyal and a cuddle bug, as well as up to date on all her shots and treatments. Apply now to adopt this extremely good girl!
READ THE FOLLOWING FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION FOR THIS PET:
- The first step towards adoption is to complete an adoption application, which can be found online at our website www.LuckyDogRefuge.com, under the “Apply Now” tab
- Do NOT use the Petfinder links or email to ask us about our adoptable dog listings - we do not always receive these messages and will not respond to them.
- Please do not ask if a dog is still available - we do our best to update their status as quickly as possible. If a dog is listed for adoption, it means we have not yet approved an adopter and are still accepting applications.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY APPROVED ADOPTERS WILL BE PERMITTED TO MEET OUR RESCUES.
Thanks for considering a rescue pup!
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…