This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Friendly, Affectionate, Gentle, Playful, Loves kisses, Quiet
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Ember (PENDING)
Ember arrived at Pal's Place in rough shape. She was emaciated and filthy with a dirty, matted coat. She's been in foster care for a couple of months now and is thriving. She's gained weight, raised her puppies, and is now ready for her happily ever after! Despite her rough past, Ember holds no grudges and loves people and other dogs. She's extremely mild-mannered, well-behaved, and affectionate and has passed her exceptional temperament onto her puppies. A true diamond of a dog! This girl will fit in readily in most homes, and whoever adopts this little lady will be extremely fortunate. She is quiet and well-behaved in the home, crate-trained and housebroken. Ember is spayed, current with age-appropriate vaccines, microchipped, and started on flea and heartworm prevention. Her adoption fee to the rescue is $375. She is currently in a foster home in Chicago and can be seen by appointment once an application has been submitted.
For more information or an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit palsplacerescue.org. Adoption applications and correspondence from the rescue may end up in your spam or junk folder. If you are waiting for our reply, please check those folders regularly. We cannot hold our dogs for any reason. Please do not apply unless you are ready to meet and welcome a new companion into the home within three days of applying.
• Ember's adoption fee is $375. This fee helps to cover any necessary medical care to prepare her for adoption. Pal's Place relies solely on adoption fees and donations to care for the animals in our rescue. Your donation also helps save other dogs like Ember and her family from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application, and please put the dog's name in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes, the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY after an approved application has been received. To receive more info, please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. Unfortunately, we cannot hold our adoptable dogs for any reason. Please do not submit an application until you are prepared to adopt.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Chow Chow