This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Ellie Terrier Mix Hopkinton, MA
- Tricolor (Brown, Black, & White)
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
In addition, adopters should be home for the majority of the day (including post-pandemic) and have a positive reinforcement trainer picked out to enroll their dog with. Force-free training classes/sessions are required for all adopted dogs in order to set them and their new families up for success. Adopters should be prepared to also continue their dog's socialization and experiences with new people, places, and things, as well as expect to help them fine tune any previous training.
Her fosters say, "Ellie is such a sweet dog. I think she would do great with any age kids that know how to act around animals! Ellie is an old soul. She just loves company. Whether it be sitting on the couch or walking outside. Her personality is just plain precious. She's learned to use pee pads in the house (it stormed a lot while she lived here so we didn't get to go out much). But she will go outside. She does not like a leash but time will change that. She's just never been on one enough. She is a lap dog. Wants to be near you all the time. She loves her people. It took her only a day to warm up to my other dogs and now they all act like she's been here forever. Ellie needs someone who is home more than they aren't due to the fact she does not like to be left. She is going to make someone a great companion!"
She is available for adoption with an approved adopter in N. Dartmouth, MA on June 25th. Please fill out an application at www.browndogcoalition.com/adoption as a first step.
- Please thoughtfully discuss with your entire household the physical, financial, and emotional responsibilities of a puppy/dog BEFORE applying to adopt.
- Our adoption process has been adapted for social distancing and the majority of our dogs are unavailable for meet and greets at this time. Please fill out an application, and we will explain that dog's process as needed.
- Puppies/dogs may not be given as gifts or surprises.
- More information about our adoption process, application and adoption fee can be found at browndogcoalition.com
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…