This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Affectionate, Friendly, Curious, Loves kisses, Gentle, Playful
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Edwin (ADOPTED!)
Edwin's mother, Ember, is a delightful, gentle, and loving 40-pound Chow mix, but his father's breed is unknown. While we cannot say his breed mix with certainty, Eddie may have some German Shepherd, Aussie, and Collie in his family tree. He is estimated to be around 3.5 months old and weighs around 18 pounds. Given his current age/weight, we anticipate a mature size of 40-55 pounds, so a great medium size. Ed is a sweet, easy-going and mild-mannered puppy who is especially gentle for his age. He loves to run and play with the other dogs in his foster home, chew on Nylabones, and snuggle with his favorite people. Edwin will make an outstanding companion for a household with the time, energy, and patience to raise a young puppy. He is working on his crate training and house training and doing very well when kept on a regular schedule. Remember that puppies this age and size need potty breaks every 2-3 hours, with lots and lots of playtime and mental and physical stimulation throughout the day. Please consider if you truly have time for a puppy before applying. Edwin's adoption fee is $475. He is neutered, current with age-appropriate vaccines, microchipped, and started on flea and heartworm prevention. He is ready and anxious to meet his new family! Eddie is currently being fostered on Chicago's north side and can be visited by appointment once an adoption application has been submitted and approved by the rescue.
For more information or an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit palsplacerescue.org. Adoption applications and correspondence from the rescue may end up in your spam or junk folder. If you are waiting for our reply, please check those folders regularly. We cannot hold our dogs for any reason. Please do not apply unless you are ready to meet and welcome a new companion into the home within three days of applying.
• Edwin's adoption fee is $475. This fee helps to cover any necessary medical care to prepare him for adoption. Pal's Place relies solely on adoption fees and donations to care for the animals in our rescue. Your donation also helps save other dogs like Edwin and his family from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application, and please put the dog's name in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes, the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY after an approved application has been received. To receive more info, please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. Unfortunately, we cannot hold our adoptable dogs for any reason. Please do not submit an application until you are prepared to adopt.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…