This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Duncan Tibetan Terrier Mix Bethesda, MD
- White / Cream
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
Ever shake a Coke can? Duncan's personality is as "bubbly." Duncan is a playful, energized boy with a happy demeanor. He greets people he knows at adoption shows, then dives into the toy bin, only to surface for treats. For sure Duncan is a confident guy, and he doesn't need another dog to keep him company. We think Duncan is not the right dog for someone looking to build a multiple dog household, but he is perfect for a one-dog home.
Duncan is very nice, but you will hear him "grumble" if a visitor's dog starts to bark at him. Duncan is no sissy! But he doesn't bother with anything more than a rousing bark. Why waste time telling other dogs off when you could be playing instead?
Duncan likes his toys a lot, so we suggest he's not the right dog for a home with little kids who might take a toy from him.
Duncan is a trusting dog. So if you want to earn his trust, please email us at email@example.com for questions or to let us know you're applying for Duncan!
If you would like to meet any DAWG dog, please inquire by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to answer your questions. We then suggest that you apply online (www.dawg-rescue.org), where you may also read more about our process and check out our weekly adoption show schedule. Next: the entire family (and family dog) is invited to attend an adoption show to meet the desired dog. If we all think the dog is a good match, we ask that an applicant confirms by emailing us after the adoption show. We then arrange a home visit at the selected applicant's home. At that time, we provide a list of items to purchase before adoption, such as the current dog food, and we review housebreaking and other "basics." Lastly, we set an adoption date, when we bring your new DAWG dog to you, his or her new family.
* Private showings are not possible, so plan on meeting your desired dog at one of our Saturday adoption shows. Just let us know you're planning to be at a specific show, because not all dogs go to all shows.
* Plan on spending quality time with the dog you would like to adopt at the show, and don't wait until the end of the show to arrive.
* We do not place dogs outside the DC metropolitan area/south Baltimore, so if you live elsewhere, do not apply before asking if we might be able to accommodate your location.
* We do not accept invisible fences, and we require attached, fully fenced yards if there are children or another dog in the home.
Ask About Duncan
- Tibetan Terrier
- White / Cream
Best DAWG Rescue Inc.
Have an account?