This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Come meet Dory at our adoption event:
Saturday, June 15th
Lazy Suzy Cafe & Shop
703 Hart St
Brooklyn, NY 11221
12pm - 4pm
Friendly disclaimer on
KK9R adoption procedures
1. Complete an online application at koreank9rescue.org
2. Come to the event with a printed copy of your application so you can meet the actual dog
3. Bring all of your human household residents
4. After meeting the dog or dog(s) you are interested in, get interviewed by one of our team members!
5. Hand in your application by 3pm the day of the event, 3pm is the cut-off time to physically submit your application and be interviewed, after 3pm we will not accept applications or interviews.
6. We do not adopt dogs first come, first serve. We accept all applications for review until 3pm and then make the placement decision based on who is the best match for the dog, not the human. We believe adoption is a privilege, not a right.
NO OUTSIDE DOGS ALLOWED INTO OUR EVENTS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
BE ADVISED: Korean K9 Rescue does local adoptions within a 30-mile radius of Brooklyn, New York. Beyond this distance, adoptions are rare and handled on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us in advance to confirm if you are eligible/if the specific dog can be adopted outside of radius. Most adoptions are done THE SAME DAY of the event. Please plan accordingly!
Adoption Fee: Puppies $650.00 / Adults $550.00
(all dogs are spay/neutered, fully vaccinated, & microchipped)
Questions? Email email@example.com
HAVE FUN AND BRING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND ENERGY
FOR OUR PUPS IN NEED OF FOREVER HOMES!
Fill out an online application here: http://bit.ly/2D6f5Zy
You must be 24 years of age or older to adopt.
**If this dog is listed here that means s/he is STILL available**
We believe people adopt rescue animals because even though there can be challenges, it is an extremely rewarding experience. As an adopter of a rescue animal, you are willing to accept the imperfections and baggage of an animal’s past and will work with them, train them, and love them for all that they are. Our adopted dogs who have gone to patient, loving families have had some incredible transformations, and we hope to provide each and every one of our rescues with this opportunity for a new life. We absolutely love seeing photos of our alums relaxed and smiling in their new adoptive homes, and we hope that you will consider adopting one of our pups and give them the opportunity to grow and find happiness with you.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KoreanK9Rescue/
For more information, please visit http://www.koreank9rescue.org