This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Friendly, Playful, Curious, Athletic, Smart
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
While we cannot say for sure what their exact breed mix is, they appear to have a lot of Cattledog in them, possibly with other herding breeds such as Collie, Border Collie, or Aussie in their family tree as well. There are four females in the litter, Daisy, Dot, Daphne, and Dora, and three males, Dingo, Dobby, and Dash. They can be a little timid when first meeting new people, but they warm up quickly. True to their herding breed heritage, these guys are mouthy, extremely active, and intelligent puppies! Please do your research on Cattledogs and herding breeds in general before applying. They are wonderful dogs but not for everyone. They will not be happy cooped up in a kennel or alone for hours at a time, so homes, where someone is home more often than not, will be the best fit for one of these pups. We are also looking for homes experienced with herding breeds and homes that can provide these puppies with a healthy outlet for their instincts, intelligence, and boundless energy. They will be phenomenal companions for very active homes! They get along well with other dogs and are working on their crate training and housebreaking in their foster home. Remember that puppies this age and size need potty breaks every 2-3 hours, along with lots and lots of playtime throughout the day. Please consider if you truly have time for a puppy before applying. This crew is spayed/neutered, up-to-date with age-appropriate vaccines, microchipped, and started on flea and heartworm prevention. They are ready and anxious to meet their new families! Their adoption fee to the rescue is $475, and they can be seen by appointment after an adoption application has been submitted and approved by the rescue.
• Dobby's adoption fee to the rescue is $475. He is neutered, microchipped, up-to-date with age-appropriate vaccines, and started on flea and heartworm prevention. Dingo and his siblings can be visited by appointment once an adoption application is submitted and approved by the rescue. To complete an adoption application online, visit http://palsplacerescue.org/adopt/ or email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an application or more information. We cannot place holds on our dogs for any reason. Please do not apply unless you are ready to welcome a new member into the home within three days of applying.
• Pal's Place adoption fees start at $475 for puppies and $375 for dogs aged six months or older. This fee helps to cover medical expenses needed to prepare dogs for adoption (vaccines, microchips, spay/neuter surgeries, etc.), feeding, transportation, and general care for the dogs. Pal's Place is 100% reliant on donations to care for our rescued dogs.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com or visit our website, www.palsplacerescue.org, for an adoption application. Pal's Place is a volunteer-run organization. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. Please also check your spam/junk folder when awaiting an answer; sometimes, replies and applications end up in there!
• All our dogs are in foster homes and can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY after an approved application is received. For more info, please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred contact method and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs. Please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Cattle Dog