This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Dixie Chick Mixed Breed Rossville, TN
- Black, White / Cream
- Sweet, Playful, Affectionate, Friendly
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Prefers a home without
- Other dogs, cats.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Dixie Chick
Dixie Chick is an adorable and sweet girl! She likes to show off her wiggle butt when she's being silly! She's strong and active, but is also very affectionate. She has been in a foster home and they said "she will make a wonderful addition to a home with a big family, children, but no other dogs or cats. She has an extremely loving personality to everyone and really does think she is lap dog! Her favorite place to be is right beside you on the couch! She loves being around a big family so she has lots of love, play, and a stimulation to tire her out for bedtime. I have never seen a dog be so appreciative of what she has. She is the happiest dog ever and just wants a warm couch and a human to lick!"
We seized Dixie Chick from her owner who violated her probation after pleading guilty to animal cruelty. Dixie Chick's date of birth is 2/1/2015 and she weighs about 50 pounds. She is house trained and crate trained.
All of our rescues are rehabilitated and once healthy are available for an adoption fee of $95 for cats and dogs. This fee includes:
• Extensive medical health check by a licensed veterinarian
• Up to date on all vaccinations. Puppies/kittens may require some additional booster shots which we will pay for if coordinated through us and our veterinarian
• 30 day pet health guarantee (*Must follow process provided at time of adoption.)
• 30 day money back guarantee
Our goal is to find loving homes for all our rescued animals. Because we care about our rescues and their future, some animals have certain new family requirements before they can be released to their new home. Requirements for adoption could include the following:
• Fenced yard (required for most dogs) and home inspection for all animals; we will complete an onsite fence/home check prior to completing the adoption. *Fenced yard required. (We do not accept invisible fences.)
• Veterinary reference for previous pet owners (must be/have been current on vaccinations and heartworm prevention)
• If no previous veterinary history, purchase of 6 month heartworm prevention
• If renting, verification with Landlord on acceptability of pets and any restrictions, pet deposit, etc.
• Meet and greet with current pets to ensure compatibility
Note: We will call your current/previous veterinarian to verify that you have a history of providing vaccinations and heartworm prevention for your animal(s). We do a physical home/fence inspection prior to completing the adoption if a fence is required.
If you are interested in adopting one our dogs or cats, please complete our Online Adoption Application at http://www.fayettefcar.com/animals.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Mixed Breed