This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Daisy Chihuahua Mix Portland, OR
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Daisy’s perfect home would be a low-key, quiet home with a person or couple who are looking for a buddy to hang with. She will do best with someone who has patience as she settles into her new home and loves hanging out at home like she does. She will be happiest with a back yard to zoom around in. She easily hangs out with other calm dogs (maybe her size or a bit bigger) but would be happy as an only dog also. Daisy was a stray an is not a dog that wants to go lots of places. She loves staying home! She will bark at some noises so no homes with shared walls (apartments or condos).
Please read all about Daisy (below) and if you feel you are a good match for her and want to meet her, complete an application found on our website at the following link https://www.mywayhomedogrescue.org/adopt/apply-to-adopt/
• is house trained
• can keep herself busy, not demanding
• is crate trained, she will whine when you first leave her
• walks well on leash but will bark at things she finds scary
• is medium energy but enjoys zooming around the back yard
• does well with calm dogs that are small or medium
• she shares drinking bowls, but wants a lap to herself
• due to her small size we are placing her with kids over 10
• will mostly likely be shy when you first meet her
From her foster mom: Daisy loves treats so she has been responsive to learning commands. She can be shy with new people but when she warms up she is your best friend and loves you like you are the best thing EVER. She is affectionate and sweet. She doesn’t play much but loves to sit atop the sofa back and other high spots. She will bark loudly at new sounds. When you return from being gone she wiggles her entire body with joy!
Daisy is up to date on her vaccines, has had flea treatment, had de-wormer, is spayed, had a dental, had her heartworm test and is microchipped. Her adoption fee is $400
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…