This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Friendly, Loyal, Playful, Affectionate, Smart, Curious, Loves kisses
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Coco (ADOPTED!)
They appear to be mostly Staffordshire Terrier mixes, but we see the possibility of other breeds, such as Boxer and Mountain Cur, in their family tree. While we cannot say for sure what their breed mix is, we can say with 100% certainty they are the absolute best breed; rescued! The three girls in the litter are Coco, Carmella, and Coal. These roly-poly babes are sweet, social, and happy little angels who will make fantastic family companions. We expect they will mature into medium to larger-sized dogs when fully grown. We also anticipate they will be energetic, intelligent dogs who will thrive in active households. Puppies are adorable and fun but require a tremendous amount of time, patience, and energy during their first year or so.
Puppies this age and size need potty breaks every 2-3 hours, along with lots and lots of playtime and attention throughout the day. They will do best in homes where someone is home more often than not and with families prepared to take on crate training, housebreaking, and basic obedience training. Please consider if you truly have time for a puppy before applying, and please consult with all family members in the home before applying. Coco and her sisters are spayed, up-to-date with age-appropriate vaccines, microchipped, and started on flea and heartworm prevention. Their adoption fee to the rescue is $475. These guys are being fostered on Chicago's north side and can be seen by appointment after an adoption application has been submitted and approved by the rescue. Unfortunately, we cannot place holds on our dogs for any reason once they are available for adoption. For more information or an adoption application, please email email@example.com or visit http://palsplacerescue.org/adopt/ We do our best to respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours. However, we are an all-volunteer organization and may not be able to respond for 3-5 days at times. If you are expecting a response from us, please check your spam/junk folders regularly, as our correspondence can sometimes end up in those folders.
•Coco's adoption fee to the rescue is $475. She is spayed, microchipped, up-to-date with age-appropriate vaccines, and started on flea and heartworm prevention. Coco and her siblings can be visited by appointment once an adoption application is submitted and approved by the rescue. To complete an adoption application online, visit http://palsplacerescue.org/adopt/ or email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an application or more information. We cannot place holds on our dogs for any reason. Please do not apply unless you are ready to welcome a new member into the home within three days of applying.
• Pal's Place adoption fees start at $475 for puppies and $375 for dogs aged six months or older. This fee helps to cover medical expenses needed to prepare dogs for adoption (vaccines, microchips, spay/neuter surgeries, etc.), feeding, transportation, and general care for the dogs. Pal's Place is 100% reliant on donations to care for our rescued dogs.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com or visit our website, www.palsplacerescue.org, for an adoption application. Pal's Place is a volunteer-run organization. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. Please also check your spam/junk folder when awaiting an answer; sometimes, replies and applications end up there!
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- American Staffordshire Terrier