This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Chia Pit Bull Terrier Mix Minneapolis, MN
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
1. Toys. There must be toys. I love toys, especially the soft, squishy ones!
2. If I could have a canine sibling that would be awesome. I have the best time hanging out with other dogs.
3. Some room to roam. A fenced yard would be cool because I love to run around and explore. If not, long walks each day would work too!
4. I’ve got some allergies to something, not sure what, but to help with the itchiness I am taking some medicine. My adoptive home will need to be okay with keeping that going.
5. Shared walls are not a match for me. I am really great at letting you or anyone else in close proximity know if someone is walking outside the hallway or knocks on the door or makes a noise outside when no one is home.
6. I have no clue how I would do with cats. My foster mom and I were talking about it the other day and I am good with her pet rats who live in a cage but I really like to chase squirrels. Squirrels and cats both usually have fluffy tails so I might mix them up, so now that I think about it, I probably shouldn’t be in a home with cats. Thanks for joining me on that thought process journey!
7. I love humans, they are amazing. I think I would be okay with kids too even though I haven’t met any. They just need to be aware that when I get excited I may accidentally knock them over with sweetness.
8. My humans have to be okay with me being a lap dog!
And that’s that! If these things match up with you, apply to meet me today!
If you are interested in this dog, fill out an application at this link to get the ball rolling - https://pethavenmn.org/adopt/adoptable-dogs/dog-adoption-application/
Adoption fee includes spay/neuter, heartworm/Lyme test, all age-appropriate vaccinations (distemper, rabies, and Bordetella), heartworm and flea/tick preventatives, and microchip implant (including registration). Adoption fees INCLUDE a mandatory sales tax of 7.525%.
Age and breed are based on veterinarian and intake professional’s recommendation and not guaranteed as a rescue animal’s history is often unknown.
Due to post-adoption services provided, we prefer to adopt within a 90-mile radius of Minneapolis; however, we will consider up to 250 miles if the applicant is willing to drive to cities as needed.
Pet Haven Inc. of Minnesota
Location AddressMinneapolis, MN
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Pit Bull Terrier