This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Chesnut (PENDING!) Redbone Coonhound Chicago, IL
- Red / Chestnut / Orange
- Friendly, Affectionate, Curious, Funny, Playful, Athletic
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Chesnut (PENDING!)
He is generally quiet but can be vocal when crated or when excited. He does have the melodious bay that hounds are famous for, and while we think he has a lovely singing voice, close neighbors might not be as appreciative of his serenades. Because of this, we recommend a single-family home environment for him instead of a condo or apartment setting. Chesnut is vaccinated, microchipped, and will be neutered before placement. Her adoption fee to the rescue is $375. Chessie is in a foster home and can be seen by appointment only after an application has been received and approved. For more info or an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit palsplacerescue.org. Unfortunately, we cannot place holds on our dogs for any reason. Please do not submit an adoption application unless you are ready to meet and welcome a dog into your home within three days of applying. Adoption applications and correspondence from the rescue may end up in your spam or junk folder. If you are waiting for our reply, please check those folders regularly and if it has been 48 hours without a reply, please follow up with an email to ensure your application was received.
• Chesnut's adoption fee is $375. This fee helps to cover any necessary medical care to prepare him for adoption. Pal's Place relies solely on adoption fees and donations to care for the animals in our rescue. Your donation also helps save other dogs like Chesnut from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application, and please put the dog's name in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes, the applications end up in there! We are a volunteer-run organization and do our best to respond to all inquiries within 24-48 hours.
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY after an approved application has been received. To receive more info, please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. Unfortunately, we cannot hold our adoptable dogs for any reason. Please do not submit an application until you are ready to adopt.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Redbone Coonhound