This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Gentle, Playful, Brave, Curious, Funny, Couch potato, Loves kisses, Goof ball
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
He’s not fancy. His pictures don’t always come out great; they’re blurry, or he’s too close to the camera. He’s not a puppy, all fluffy and shiny. He’s a pittie in a doodle world, just trying to find his place and the family he craves.
- Cash doesn’t bark; he yodels. It's only when you come home and only as he flies across the yard at you at full speed.
- His favorite song is “You Are My Sunshine.” it was the song we sang to him when he was doing physical therapy after his surgery, and he likes to hear it when he’s being snuggled. He is also a big Swiftie.
- Adventure is his middle name. He loves loading up in the car and resting his head on your shoulder while you drive; doesn’t matter where as long as he’s with you.
- Massive foodie. If it involves a pup cup or grilled cheese, he will be all up in it and is probably looking for crumbs/seconds.
- He only knows love. By all accounts, he should hate people for what they did to him and his siblings, but every time he looks at you, he stares into your eyes, and his look just says, “This is the best day ever.”
- He hates bath times and water, but he will sit right beside the shower to make sure you’re safe and not scared.
- Cash gets along with everyone from the grumpy old lady to the mighty little dog. Cash may be a Ferdinand the Bull, but he brings nervous dogs out of their shells and somehow includes them so no one is left out.
We are not a shelter; we are a rescue, and all of our rescued pets live with a Tennessee foster family until their forever home is found. They are all checked by a veterinarian, current on their vaccinations, spayed/neutered, and microchipped. Our fosters know the animals best and will give you an honest assessment of their traits and training.
If you are interested in adopting a pet from Hero West, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as we receive your application back, we will begin processing your application. If you are approved, we will put you in contact with the foster so they can better answer any questions you may have.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…